EN 854 2TE Textile Reinforced Hydraulic Hose with Smaller Bending Radius
EN 854 2TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose is suitable for delivering petroleum or water-based hydraulic fluids, oil & water emulsions and aqueous glycol solutions. It is mainly used in the machine building industry and hydraulic equipment. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from high quality black, smooth and oil resistant synthetic rubber, making it widely used to deliver hydraulic fluids. The reinforcement is made from two layers of braided textile, making the hose have smaller bending radius. And the hose is lightweight and flexible. The cover is made from high quality synthetic rubber, which is resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging and sunlight. Therefore, the cover makes the hose have longer service life.
EN 854 2TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose detailed structure.
EN 854 2TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose.
The details of EN 854 2TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality black oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: two layers of braided textile, making the hose lightweight and flexible.
- Cover: high quality abrasion, corrosion and weather resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +121 °C.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||OD||Working pressure||Min bending radius|