EN 854 3TE Textile Reinforced Hydraulic Hose with Oil Resistant Tube
EN 854 3TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose detailed structure.
EN 854 3TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose is suitable for delivering petroleum-based hydraulic fluids and it is mainly used for medium pressure applications. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from high quality oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose widely used for delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils. The reinforcement is made from two layers of braided textile, making the hose lightweight and have excellent flexibility. What's more, the hose is easy to operate. The cover is made from high quality black oil, weather, abrasion and corrosion synthetic rubber, making the hose have wide application and long service life.
The details of EN 854 3TE textile reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality black oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: two layers of braided textile, making the hose lightweight and flexible.
- Cover: high quality oil, abrasion, corrosion and weather resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||OD||Working pressure||Min bending radius|