EN 856 4SH Steel Wire Spiraled Hydraulic Hose with Solid Structure
EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose has higher working pressure performance, so it is perfectly suitable for extremely high pressure working conditions. It has excellent performance in delivering petroleum-based hydraulic fluids in the working temperature of -40 °C to +100 °C. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose work well in conveying oils. The reinforcement is made from four layers of high tensile and high strength spiraled steel wire, which is specially designed for rubber hose. Therefore, the hose is resistant to high pressure, and it has outstanding performance in high pressure working conditions. The cover is made from black oil, corrosion, abrasion, weather and ozone resistant synthetic rubber and the appearance is cloth impression rubber.
EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose with four layers of reinforcement.
EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose cross section profile.
EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose with 2400 bar burst pressure.
EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose is packed by blue woven bags.
The details of EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: black synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion and oil.
- Reinforcement: four layers of high tensile and high strength spiraled steel wire, making the hose highly resistant to high pressure.
- Cover: high quality black synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, cut, oil and aging.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||WD||OD|
|Hose code||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|