EN 857 1SC Steel Wire Reinforced Hydraulic Hose with Smaller Outside Diameters
EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose is almost similar to EN 853 1SN steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose in structure. And the difference is that it has smaller outside diameters, which solves the problem of the compact and narrow installation space of some equipment piping. It is suitable for high pressure working conditions for its high tensile steel wire reinforcement. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion and corrosion. The reinforcement is made from one layer of high tensile braided steel wire, making the hose resistant to high pressure. The cover is made from oil, abrasion, corrosion, weather and aging resistant synthetic rubber with cloth impression.
EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose cross section.
EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hoses with different diameters.
EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose with 1/4" inner diameter.
EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hoses with different inner diameters.
Details of EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality synthetic rubber, making hose resistant to oil, abrasion and corrosion.
- Reinforcement: one layer of high tensile braided steel wire, making the hose work well in high pressure environment.
- Cover: high quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, cut, aging and sunlight.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||WD||OD|
|Hose code||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|