SAE 100 R13 Steel Wire Spiraled Hydraulic Hose with Higher Working Pressure
SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose is suitable for delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils and it is also mainly used in high pressure working conditions. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making it have excellent performance in conveying petroleum-based hydraulic oils. The reinforcement is made from multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have extremely high working pressure. Besides, the steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose can bear higher working pressure than steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose. Therefore, the hose has outstanding performance in very high pressure environment. The cover is made from high quality black synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, cut, weather, ozone, aging and sunlight.
SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose detailed structure.
SAE 100R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose with 2" diameter.
SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose cross section.
SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses.
The details of SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality black synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose work well in very high pressure environment.
- Cover: high quality black abrasion, corrosion and weather resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose have longer service life.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +121 °C.
- Working pressure: 35 MPa.
- Proof pressure: 70 MPa.
- Min burst pressure: 140 MPa.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||WD||OD|
|Hose code||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|