SAE 100 R3 Textile Reinforced Hydraulic Hose - Easy to Operate
SAE 100 R3 textile reinforced hydraulic hose is suitable for delivering petroleum or water-based hydraulic fluids. It is mainly used in low pressure conditions and it is also used in pneumatic applications. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from high quality oil resistant synthetic rubber, and it doesn't react with petroleum or water-based hydraulic fluids. The reinforcement is made from two layers of braided textile, making the hose lightweight and flexible. The hose is easy to operate as a result. The cover is made from high quality abrasion, corrosion, weather and oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose have longer service life.
SAE 100 R3 textile reinforced hydraulic hose detailed structure.
SAE 100 R3 textile reinforced hydraulic hose.
The details of SAE 100 R3 textile reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: two layers of braided textile.
- Cover: high quality abrasion, corrosion, weather and oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||OD|
|Hose code||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|