EN 857 2SC Steel Wire Reinforced Hydraulic Hose with High Pressure Resistant Reinforcement
EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose is similar to EN 853 2SN steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose in structure. The difference is that it has smaller outside diameter, which is suitable for the equipment piping whose installation space is compact and narrow. It is also composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from oil, abrasion and corrosion resistant synthetic rubber, making it transport water and petroleum-based hydraulic fluids without any deformation in the working temperature of -40 °C to +100 °C. The reinforcement is made from two layers of high tensile steel wires, making the hose highly resistant to high pressure. Therefore, the hose has excellent performance in the high pressure working conditions. The cover is made from high quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, chemical fluids, weather, ozone, aging, sunlight and cut.
EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose cross section.
EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose with 3/8" diameter.
EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose.
EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose assembly.
Details of EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion and oil.
- Reinforcement: two layers of high tensile braided steel wires, making the hose work well in high pressure environment.
- Cover: abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging, sunlight and cut resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose have long service life.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
|Hose code||Size||Dash size||ID||WD||OD|
|Hose code||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|